Farmer Brothers has an excellent opportunity for a Business Intelligence - Developer responsible for developing data governance and data reporting strategies. Build BI design, code, and capability using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS programming to satisfy business requirements. The BI Developer also designs, develops, troubleshoots, and supports database applications in a Microsoft SQL Server database environment utilizing development tools such as SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Microsoft PowerBI.
Partner and collaborate directly with Business Users to interpret and analyze business demands to provide ongoing Data Solutions.
Gather and Develop existing and new Data Sources to build end-user self service data capability.
Develop new or revised Reports, Tabular Model Cubes, and Dashboards as needed to improve the business.
Responsible for design and implementation of all reporting capabilities:
Maintain and develop reporting cubes for both the internal and external customer:
Assist with development, daily maintenance and troubleshooting of ETL and data warehouse issues:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, OR a related discipline with an advanced degree preferred.
• 5+ years of BI Development experience using Microsoft Technologies with Full-Stack SQL Server Development
• Minimum required 2 years of Power BI and SQL Reporting Services. DAX expression language is preferred.
• Additional experience with one or more of the following: SQL Server, Oracle Web Services, MicroStratgey, SSIS, SSAS.
• Proven experience in more than one architecture pattern or method
• Advanced knowledge in all areas of data, security, application or integration architecture and associated technologies.
• Knowledge of Cloud based data analytic tools.
• Business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability.
• Strong ability to communicate across multiple user types, cross-functional business platforms and executive leadership teams.
• CPG, Food Service, Manufacturing strongly preferred.
**Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future**